Wednesday, January 25, 2006

winter wonderland pictures

hello friends!

i apologize for my long absence.

i'll have to tell you all about my family vacation to belize, but right now i just want to pass along some photos that my new friend (hehe) Katrina took. They are of me and the farm where i live the morning after a snow storm.

here's the link...

http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=136241138143801110/l=78379236/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

if clicking on it doesn't work, try pasting it into the address bar. that worked better for me for some mysterious cyber reason.

enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger mary joy said...

yippeee for pictures! oh I miss the snow.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006  
Blogger brandyn hart said...

i am glad to see photos of snow. i am gladder still to see photos of you. but i am un-glad to not see any photos of your..ahem...friend. her shadow is hot.

Thursday, February 09, 2006  
Blogger kyle said...

I met her and can verify the hotness.
Couldn't see the pics, though...

Friday, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home